Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mississippi State.

This is an interesting day today here in Starkville Mississippi. It is game day,but a crazy game day at that.
Lucky for me I have had only one class all day. It was Intro to AIS at 8:00. The MSU campus is very busy with Bull Dog fans coming and setting up for the AU vs. MSU tailgate. I will be at the game today of course because I am with the Famous Maroon Band as some of you that will read this know. We will have a great half time show for you tonight because we are playing some of the top hits from queen. We will also have a crowd pleasing pregame show as well because we will ring our cowbells to show our support for the MSU Bulldog Football Team. I am hoping that we will win as we did last week if the same good luck comes to the team. We shall see what happens to night.

School this week was ok but getting bussy due to upcoming tests, quizzes and current homework similar to this. It will be good in the long run because I will get my needed education and a degree to help me to get a good job within the field of Agriculture. So for now there is no other news to tell you. GO DAWGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment