Saturday, September 4, 2010

This week at Mississippi State

This week was a good week. Today was the day of the first Mississippi State football game. Our apponit was Memphis State. The game was great because for the band it was band day. This was when we let high school band students play with us at half time. The show that we did was great because it one called Queen which we played the hit song from queen call Bicyle Race. Some interesting news about state is that they have now let cow bells be legal if they are rung during pregame, halftime, and time outs. This was great because we now get to use theme in our half time show. I do now that we had a great victory at the game because the score was 49 to 7. Some thing that will be interesting about next week is that the next game will be held on Thursday. I don't know any other news to tell all of you that read my blogs, but I will have more for you next week in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment