Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Final Exam

I want to tell all of you about the parking here at Mississippi State. I know that for me the best parking as a student is at Commuter West near the Ag. Mechanics building which is beside the tennis court. This is where I park and it is near the drill field and not far from the main buildings on campus. I think that the very best place during the day for students and non students to park is in the lot for Barns and Nobles. It gets you near the center of campus. This is also a great place to catch the bus so you do not have to walk all over campus. I think that parking at the Hump or the coliseum is the worst place to park. This is at the edge of campus and is so far from the majority of campus. That is all I have for now for the final exam so until later Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment