Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Holidays

This was a great week. I was able to come home for Thanksgiving. I came home on Tuesday and got to be at home with my mom and dad. On Thanksgiving my grandmother and my aunt on my mother's side of the family came over to celebrate the Holiday. We had a big meal but instead of having turkey and dressing we had chicken and dressing. That morning I got to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade which was cool seeing all of the floats and the balloons. One of my favorite balloons that was in the parade was the Buzz Lightyear balloon which had its second appearance. I did have a nice visit with my family. The rest of the week was nice and restful from not having to be at school. Today was fun because today I went with my parents Christmas shopping at Tupelo and got some of my shopping finished, but I still have a little to do. I will also have some fun tomorrow because I will get to go to the egg bowl and march on Ole Miss's field. I have been wanting to march on both State's and Ole Miss's fields. I do hope that we defeat the now black bears as we did last year because it will help us to have a great end to the regular season. I guess next week that it will be back to classes and studying. So until then Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment