Friday, November 19, 2010

MSU blog

Well school is almost out for thanks giving. I only have one more day to go to classes and I can go home for Thanksgiving. I am glad that this time is finally here. I need a break for school and school work. All I want to do is to go home and spend some time with my friends and family. I also want to see my pets that I have not seen for a while due to school and playing in the band at football games. I do hope that the team will do better this time because it was not a good game for Mississippi State last Saturday when they played Alabama Crimson Tide. I was there with the pep band. It was cool being there at the Tide's stadium because I wanted to go there and see there field. There band I thought was pretty good. This will be and interesting game that we will play tomorrow because MSU will be playing the Arkansas Razor Backs. I heard that they are pretty good this year. This is the game where the band will be preforming our patriotic show. I think it will be a great show because every one enjoys the show every season. I do not know much else off the top of my head to interest you so I will say Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment