Saturday, November 6, 2010

More news from me

This week has been a busy week. I had to study for two test and start getting information for a career paper for Intro to AIS. One good thing about this week is that I am home for the weekend finally. I have unfortunately not been able to do that due to playing in the band at MSU football games. Everything is hopefully starting to slow down and somewhat calm down. There is some bad news in high school football. South Pontotoc is out of the playoffs after not scoring during their first playoff.

I did get to go to the Saint Jude trail ride at Long Bow Trails even though I did not ride. I went there for lunch and an auction. I was lucky and caught a free St. Jude t-shirt when they were thrown out during the auction. St. Jude did make a lot of money because there was a lot of people who came to ride, eat, and buy something at the auction. The auction made a lot of money because most of the items sold for at least fifty dollars and over.  This all of the news I have for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment