Friday, November 12, 2010

Another Week in Starkville, Ms

Everything is starting to wind down to the end of another semester. Some homework has gotten me a bit busy, but surprisingly this week has been slow and a bit easy. I know that others are having to work extra hard because I have a friend who is an AIS major as well as I am and he has mentioned some of the few papers he is having to write. He in tech writing by the way. Tomorrow will be a fun day for me. I will be going to the the Tide game with the pep band. This is where I have been wanting to go. I want to see the field after reading about Bear Bryant in the book Coach. I had to read that book for my leadership class last spring. It is a good book, and I recommend it to every one who enjoys sports related books.

At the Arkansas game for the bands half time show we will be preforming the annual patriotic show. We will just be playing a few of the well know patriotic tunes. I know that part of  my holidays will be fun because I will get to play at the bowl game and at a good one according to these next few football games.  I hope that all of my readers have a great holiday season. When I find out some more news I will let you know about it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment