Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween

This has been a good week up until Thursday. That was when I began to have computer trouble when I was working with Windows Movie Maker. It was very frustrating trying to save my project when it was finished but would not save to my computer ready for the Internet. It got better when I found out that it was just an error with my video converter. It did not covert it properly son that I could save it for the Internet. Other than that things were alright this week. Yesterday was cool because we had our annual Halloween practice at band. I dressed up as Herman Munster from the Munsters tv show or for those of  You who don't know who that is he is just Frankenstein. After our practice we had contest to see who was the most creative, weirdest, best fictional character, and best real person. There was a lot of different people there was Indiana Jones, Futurama characters, a fat ballerina, Bumble Bee form Transformers, and a few other people and things. Today at the game we are going to preform our Halloween show and as I said last week we will dress up for the show. I think that it will be fun. I am hoping that the dogs will have another victory today because it will be cool and it will make my weekend a bit better. I happened to think of something else cool that is going on. It is holiday time and that is one of my favorite times of the year. I just enjoy celebrating the holidays with my friends and family it just makes me extra happy. I off hand do not know any other news to tell you so untile next week"Live long and prosper".

No comments:

Post a Comment