Saturday, October 2, 2010

Another week in in sports and band

This has been a great week in sports. My old high school, South Pontotoc had their homecoming yesterday against Mooreville and won once again. Also today we had the battle of the land grants or Mississippi State Vs Alcorn State. We had a great victory which made the weekend better for me. Band was great this week because we did not have to learn a new half time show. What we did was perfect the 90's show that week previously preformed. It turned out to be a great show especially because we were able to see ASU's band preform. They had a great show. One thing that I liked about that show was that every one played out especially the low brass section or the trombones, tubas, and baritones. They also had some groovy dance moves. We had some cool line dancing that we did for Achy Brakey Heart.  I don't know much else to tell you. One thing I know that I am happy to get a break when fall break gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment