Saturday, October 16, 2010

More news from me

I just finshed another week at Mississippi State after a great fall break. I just found out that South Pontotoc unfortunately lost their game with WaterValley, but I think that over all that they are having a great football season. Today we will find out if State will win over Dan Mullen's old school, The Florida Gators. I think that the dawgs will win because the Gators have not been doing good lately with winning.
On another note my break was great because on Sunday I attended a church home-coming just outside of the town of Sardis. I saw several of my dad's family that I had not seen in a long time. The church that we went to was one that was built by slaves. It had a balcony for the slaves to sit. On Monday I had time to go with my dad to trade day at the Agricenter in Pontotoc. I saw some nice things and some things that I would not buy. Some of the things were cool such as the old tools that they had and a picture of the old town square that was only $8.00 dollars. I did make a purchase of two Star Trek figures, one was from Voyager and the other from Deep Space Nine. I got them for only 50 cents each which I think that they could be worth more because of what they are and how old they are. My dad bought himself an axe.
I have been watching the Auburn and Arkansas game throughout the day and it is getting interesting because it started out going back and forth between the Razor Backs and AU. But now  it has turned out to be Auburn's game especially because it is almost over. Auburn won the game.  I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment