Saturday, October 9, 2010

My weekly update

This week was alright for me. This week has been busy with testing and studying. On the thought of  band it was great because we just learned our Halloween show for Halloween. We will be playing Monster, Frankenstein, and Ghostbusters. I think it will be great. You will have to come to the game before Halloween to see it. Spots so far this week have been good because South Pontotoc won another game at home against Nettleton. Hopefully State will win against Huston tonight. I am glad that this weekend is a long one because we have fall break this weekend through Tuesday. On another not I am glad that the weather has cooled off. It makes band better because I don't have to fight the heat so and it is also great weather for hunting. It is about time to go deer hunting which is one of the things that I enjoy a lot especially with my mom and dad. I don't know much more to tell you, but if I find out more I will tell you next week in my weekly blog.

1 comment: